Heat Map

Thursday, August 28, 2008

I just HAVE to brag!

Last week I found an AWESOME hard case for memory cards and I just can't keep it too myself, so listen up all you digital camera gurus. Pelican has made a series of new cases that are specific to memory cards and has rubber inserts to secure specific cards in the case (currently available for SD/MiniSD, xD, Compact Flash & Memory Stik).
I am a proud owner of several Pelican cases and was giddy with anticipation as I paid for my treasure that I found and could not wait to fill it up with my SD cards and to dispose of all those little plastic cases that the cards come in (if anyone wants one I will gladly mail you one, since now they are just taking up residence in the junk/battery drawer).

Pelican's costumer service is extremely helpful and I have yet to have a problem with them standing behind any of their products. No I haven't had any defective products nor have I ever damaged any gear that was safely stored in a Pelican, but have dealt with them on several occasions when trying to get the right size case for a specific application and they were extremely helpful. It is a good thing I don't have kids, because I would be requesting a special case to protect my kidlettes when they are out getting their adrenaline rushes.

Take my advice; if you spend serious money on it, would find it difficult to live without it, or just in general want to protect something...Store it in a Pelican you will not be disappointed!

Note: Pelican did not pay me for this review and is based specifically on my experience with their products and my recommendations do not guarantee their performance for your application.

4 comments:

Auntie M said...

Good info to tuck away!! Never know when you need a good memory card case!! Thanks for sharing your experience.

Wrena said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wrena said...

I am game! I have a bit o memory but Memory cards um on the other hand It would be lovely to coral them all!

Cheri said...

enlighten me....whats the point of having so many??