Heat Map

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Top Ten Reasons..

Well, to answer a honest question on my blog I have created a top ten list...

Top Ten Reasons to have Multiple Memory Cards...

10. To much of a good thing is never too much

9. I am used to changing my film every 24 exposures

8. Pelican makes a cool memory case

7. My Momma told me to never carry all my eggs in one basket.

6. I don't trust Microsoft.

5. 1 GB cards are cheaper

4. I have been known to fill up several cards a week.

3. I know how long it takes to recover a corrupted 1 GB Card.

2. Flash Memory cards can and will get corrupted.

And the #1 reason you want multiple memory cards for your camera...

Because you never know when you will get the dreaded message "memory card full." Be prepared, carry a spare!!!

4 comments:

MT Foners said...

HAHA... my favorite was # 9... I agree! lol

oh and the safety code for this entry is ughtibg... is that a word???

Auntie M said...

I like #1 - I hate it when I have a full memory card and none to replace it with!! Aggrrrrrivation!!

Wrena said...

!)

Cheri said...

thank ya! i only have one card....seems to get me by pretty good and its never been close to full. a spare might be handy to have though!