Heat Map

Monday, August 25, 2008

Monday already?

Yawn! Well, it is most definitely a Monday! I finally had a 'me' weekend and enjoyed every minute of just relaxing and doing the things that I have wanted to do for awhile. Mostly was the much needed break before I start back into studying for my license exams in a couple of months, so looking forward to getting those behind me.

I will try to get pictures posted of my weekend later on but here is a quick run down... Friday afternoon/evening was filled with yard work and a little stargazing outback. Saturday was sleep in (duh I was up late staring at the stars), worked on making a new camera mount for the telescope, compiling CD archives of pictures, visiting with Lil M, more stargazing with an undertone of photo experimentation. Sunday was another late start, lunch with the rents & Lil M, quick visit to Ryan Dam, Baseball game and a relaxing evening. Needless to say, I am completely drained and wiped out this morning, but 'I owe, I owe, so it is off to work I go...'

7 comments:

Wrena said...

are there n.e.v.e.s. of you


7


:)

MT Foners said...

hey... I know something else you did that you didn't post..... should I say it out loud???

Carl said...

Ha ha, um well... :P ;)

MT Foners said...

so is that a yes or ???

Carl said...

Ha ha ha, more of a stall tactic...but sure why not!

MT Foners said...

I wouldn't do that.... ok so maybe I would but not this time... YOU'RE WELCOME!

Auntie M said...

Sounds like a good weekend to me!!