Heat Map

Thursday, August 14, 2008

You did what to my film?

So, the lovely photo developer ( I will refrain from calling them other names that come to mind) at Target ruined my film from the other night, which I find highly irritating especially after warning the person working at the developing center that the film was night-time pictures and would need to be developed accordingly. Yes, ruined was the one picture that actually contained a meteor, ruined was the picture centered around Polaris, ruined was almost an entire roll of pictures. Now for those who are doubting my photography skills, it wasn't me... ; P
But alas, with a little luck and skill, I was able to extract one good picture of a familiar constellation (well at least in the northern hemisphere).
And just so people don't think I am just uploading black pictures to my blog...
Yes, you really should click on the black squares, there really are visible entities in the pictures.

I still have no takers on the constellation in the previous post...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a big word, constellation! What does that mean any way!?

Wrena said...

I love the pix that you've rescued!

Auntie M said...

I love the pic - especially when it click on it and it enlarges!!

Anonymous said...

A constellation is a group of stars that ar connected together to form a figure or a picture....