Heat Map

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Snow Day

So it has been snowing most of the afternoon here, sure is nice to have some real snow. I have been playing around with the settings on my digital camera and just thought I would post some of the pictures that I happened to get.

This is a picture of the snowplow that got stuck in front of my house. Not really stuck, but kind of missed the corner.

This picture would be great for the photo challenge, can you guess what it is?

I still haven't managed to get the digital camera hooked up to the night vision scope, but am hoping to have that figured out soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Caution: object may be closer than they appear.

Traci K said...

It almost looks like a fire! Why is the fireman taking pictures instead of putting it out?

Carl said...

It does look like fire, that is crazy. Street lights photographed through a peep hole equals flame light objects.