Heat Map

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Grrrr!

So I am still losing the battle with my cold bug. Grrrr, there is nothing worse than having sinus congestion at the same time as a runny nose. It has to be a medical marvel how it can be possible to be congested while the nose is running a marathon. The worse part of the matter is that I can't figure out who gave me the cold. The law of germ sharing clearly states that the one who shares the cold has to wait on the person they share with. The way I see it, I shouldn't be having to make my own soup during this whole ordeal. :)

Thanks for the thoughtful comments and get well wishes. I am off to go postal on a box of Kleenex...

3 comments:

Wrena said...

IF we were not 9 hours apart we'd have shared our soup last night, for sure! Chunky chicken noodle - Heartier than any thing store bought. With some fresh cracked pepper MMMMmmmmmm, it goes down well!!! We love to share but it would be stone cold via UPS! But I agree with you, it is no fun taking care of yourself when fealing yucky!! "Postal on a box of kleenex" (LOL - you are so capable of expressing it better than any one sick or well!)The last time I was sick, YEP! I used 3 large boxes of kleenex in 7 days. O I hear ya! With the runny nose and the sinus congestion no one feals like they are getting the full benifit to any tisue thats been used, already!!! I seriously felt like I needed to go to some nasal PHD and convice him to turn some vacumm on to the full cavity of gum - up there!!! This went on for close to 3 weeks. Enough said - I hope before long that your back to good health and blogging about fresh air that you are capable of smelling :)

Anonymous said...

Don't forget sinus irrigation! It does help... even if it sounds strange.

Get well!!

Traci K said...

Ah, I think I'll just buy stock in Kleenex now. Maybe I can pay off my computer with the money I make from the stock!