Heat Map

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Have you seen my gloves...

MISSING
One (1) pair of black deerskin gloves; Misplaced sometime between the last cold snap and yesterday. They go by the name of 'LT' Deerskin and were often seen in cohorts with a black leather jacket. Any information that results in their apprehension would be greatly appreciated.


I miss the snow that I got used to when I was going to college. I miss the weekends spent enjoying the snowscapes and outdoor activities. I miss the snowy frolics followed by hot chocolate enjoyed by the warmth of a fire. Most of all, I think the snowshoes miss the snow. I guess I will just have to take a short journey to enjoy the snow these days.

A recent bout of winter here has made life interesting. The amount of white stuff can barely be called a dusting, but one can spot Eskimo Bundles all over town. I guess the white frosting on the ground just makes it feel colder than Mr Thermometer knows it to be. With the temperature hovering at that magical spot, I can't help but think MORE ICE! My life has been made real interesting by my misplacement of my favorite gloves. Is there anything worse than losing that favorite pair of gloves???

1 comment:

Wrena said...

I know where you could replace them. Guess - - CABELLAS check out the bargin cave they have a some what of a big clearance sale going on. Sorry about your loss check with the pooch. Evil Grin.