Heat Map

Saturday, January 5, 2008

A new project

Looking around the project room I noticed I have either discarded or finished all the projects that I have had in the works. It might just be time to start me a new project, but what should the next project be? There are so many options available.

I could tackle the spring cleaning early. There are plenty of boxes containing old memories that could be dusted off and discarded. Closets have collected clutter that is no longer needed. But it is barely winter, do I really want to start the spring cleaning this early?

I could tear apart the motorcycle and get things ready for the start of the riding season. Anyone who knows the bike knows there is plenty of work that can be done. Tires, brakes, engine...

I have always thought about making my own laptop coffee table, so now would be a good time to start that project. Besides the front room could always use a little more furniture.

A new project is definitely in order, but I am just not sure what direction I should go for this project. Cabin fever is right there, right around the corner just waiting to get me all worked up. I need to stave off the winter boredom and it is too early to start getting ready for varmint shooting. Or is it? Maybe I will find a good project that will make a great Do it yourself blog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now that is an idea - a Do It Yourself blog!! Do a fun project! You deserve it

Anonymous said...

Thanks again for your comments regarding my cute kids! I'm finding out there is a softer side to the hardworking varmint hunter! Seriously, your love for your family is quite evident in the pictures and postings on your blogs. I, for one, happen to admire that a lot! Interesting choice of quotes, by the way. Sometimes I do get nervous about forever. Hope you find something to do. If not, I have a list of projects that I am willing to share. Wanda