Heat Map

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Finally

Three boxes of Kleenex, one bottle of cough syrup, two boxes of tea, several hand fulls of Tylenol and decongestants later, I am finally starting to feel more like my normal self. That of course only applies if you subscribe to the philosophy that I am a 'normal' person.

Dad and Mom had their 40th Wedding Anniversary yesterday, seems almost impossible to think two people could be married for 40 years. But maybe that is just my never getting married gene talking. I have always been amazed at the personal sacrifices that people make when they are in relationships. Sacrifices that don't seem to ever make sense from an outside perspective. There is right and wrong and we can differentiate between the two all the time, every time right?

Well, my break is over so back to working on my midterm exam that is due tomorrow. Maybe I will get a break on the last couple of questions and be able to hit the sack early.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I only emagine you did fantastic on your test, and feeling better that is another plus!! All ready to go snowshoeing now huh! Wish you were closer to join us, in another of many sports you enjoy. The sun is shining on the snow today - it looks tempting - Fresh air + sunshine that would fix ya!

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that you are feeling better... good luck on the test!!

Love Auntie