Heat Map

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Dillon Parking Authority

Parking illegal in some cities will get you a nice hefty parking ticket, some cities your car will be supporting a boot and other cities will just hook your car fro a nice small impound fee. Dillon MT is a different story, the Dillon Parking authority has a slightly different program going. If you park legally in Dillon but don't stay long enough they will find a way to keep you parked. Found this parking spot right next to our usual lunch spot and thought I was lucky. But I guess the locals knew better to park there since produce gets unloaded right there...
Hum, at least I had some fresh coffee to enjoy while I waited.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've seen such truck parking spots!! Handy for them.:) I am glad the coffee was good!!

Carl said...

Yeah, the truck parking spot was very handy for them to unload. Sure makes it easier for them, than having to snake those long trailers down the narrow alleyways.

Double A said...

Oh how I love Dillon...should have called - I was probably working and we all know how I love to tell cops where to go...