Heat Map

Monday, September 29, 2008

Call for help!!!

Alright readers, I need your help. I made a goal that I would have my blog read by someone in all fifty states by the end of the year and so far I have done quite well, and we are just wrapping up the third quarter. As you can see on the map below there are still five states where I have yet to get a hit. Here is my challenge to you; if you know someone in any of the white states (well anyone for that matter who might enjoy reading) send them an e-mail with a link to my blog. Even if they only read it once, that is okay.
Check back in a couple of days to see my third quarter visitor statistics. Thanks to all my faithful followers that have made my blogging experience enjoyable...

I have also added the follower widget, so feel free to add yourself as a follower of my blog. It is nice to know my frequent visitors...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great idea and I guess you really do know people everywhere! I can't help you out as I don't know anyone in those states but good luck and keep that grin going.....yep had to check this out today since I had time....~k

Anonymous said...

you are pathetic!!! What a way to meet new chics!!! Well, I have sent the request of to two of my friends. Let's see if Miss. and LA show up on your site soon!!! Auntie N

Cheri said...

How 'bout if I travel to a white state, log in to your blog from there, and send you a bill for any expenses I may incur in the process?

If that many states are green, does that mean Cynthia McKinney is going to win the election? I'm so confused...