Heat Map

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Ol' Fashion Game of Tag!

  • Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
  • Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
  • Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
  1. I am a workaholic (Those who work hard, play even harder).
  2. I am a Captain on a Volunteer Fire Department.
  3. Caffeine is my friend, my compadre, my amigo, my partner in crime.
  4. I am man enough to wear pink.
  5. I need a vacation in a remote location, preferably a mountain cabin with a hot tub and a view.
  6. I enjoy taking bumble bees to the face, wearing a leather jacket when it is 94°F outside, know it is easier to breath at 60 mph and know the smell of my own helmet.
  7. I don't believe in Love at first Sight (so you just might want to walk by again).

I tag the following for the next one...
  1. Tag Backs (Yes, I am sure it is cheating, but she didn't call no tag backs!)
  2. Travelling S & C
  3. Durk
  4. Country Bumpkins
  5. Not my Roommates
  6. A time of her Life
  7. 190 feet in the Air

No comments: