Heat Map

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Half Over...

The second quarter results are in for 2008 and I present to all my readers the executive summary. First of all, I want to recognize the top blogs and thank them for funneling some of their readers to me. The top five referral blogs are as follows...

Number Five

Forever in Blue Jeans

Number Four

Starling's Nest

Number Three

My M&Ms will Melt your Heart

Number Two

Mike, Tracy and Boys

and the

NUMBER ONE

referral for the Second quarter of 2008
(Drum Roll Please)

Some Chicks Blog

A big thank you to all my readers (known and unknown) who have made it easy to keep, at least one, my 2008 New Years Resolution. I couldn't have kept the veracity of the posts going without all your supporting comments and signing of my guest book. For all the Lurkers out there, thank you for stopping by at least once and don't be afraid to drop in every now and again.

Other Statistics (2nd Quarter)
976 Visitors from 8 Countries
247 Visitors from 39 States
976 Visits resulting in 1492 Page Views
1492 Page Views from 166 Cities
Other Statistics (1st Quarter)
295 Visitors from 6 Countries
1085 Visits from 37 States
1095 Visits resulting in 1766 Page Views
1766 Page Views from 160 Cities

Year to Date Statistics
2,079 Visitors from 11 Countries
510 Visitors from 44 States
2,079 Visitors resulting in 3,264 Page Views
3,264 Page Views from 265 Cities

All for a total of
4 Days 5 Hours 25 Minutes & 20 Seconds
(4d:05:25:20.000)
of time wasted right here!

As they say, you can waste all your money and with dedicated effort, earn it all and than some back, but time that is wasted is lost forever! Hopefully all that time wasn't completely wasted.

4 comments:

Cheri said...

wooohoo! I made the list! Where do you get this info?

Anonymous said...

Good thing after all your my favorite cousin!!

Carl said...

For those who are wondering, I use Google Analytics to track my blog visitors. Not completely spying on y'all, but at least keeping track. :)

Carin said...

hey, thanks. those are some neat stats, too.