Heat Map

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Just enjoying myself...

Sigh, I have absolutely been enjoying my evenings all week. The photo challenge for these two weeks has been incredibly fun and I have enjoyed getting out and seeing some of the God's handy work in painting the evening sky. He never does the same thing twice and each night there is always something incredible in the western sky. Hope everyone is enjoying the different sunset pictures. Feel free to rate the pictures with the star rating system below, really I don't mind... :)

6 comments:

Carin said...

Great shot. I know right were they are since we were just there! Everytime we would drive between Ulm and GF the boys would try to "line them up" from the interstate. Pretty fun.

Wrena said...

It is even prettier today than last night! Great shot!.

Traci K said...

Awesome pictures! We'll be up there on Wed. Should be fun and I'll work on that sister of yours to start blogging!:) I just tagged you. See my blog for what to do.:)

Donna and Jim said...

Wow, thats a gorgeous photo. I hope that one makes it over to the photo challenge blog. Pretty incredible.

Anonymous said...

post this one too!

The J's said...

This Sunset challenge has really brought out the photos!!
Another great one here!