Heat Map

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Vegan, Vegetarian or Carnivore?

Have you ever had one of those meals that you are most certain you don't want to know the preparation steps? Today for lunch I had Labersnoodle Chow Yuk, Green Curried Stray Tabby and sweet and sour pigeon...Wow, what a meal!

Ok, so maybe that wasn't quite the actual ingredients but based upon my ability to taste (sense of smell still hasn't returned from sabbatical) and the interesting texture of the soybean enhanced meat products I wouldn't have known the difference. I am always amazed on how some restaurants can make even the most plain dishes interesting based upon the ingredients they use. I know there was way more soybean protein in my lunch than there was actual animal based food items; it could ALMOST be classified as a vegetarian meal.

At least I won't have to be worried as I would if I had sunk my chompers into an Authentic Mad Cow Double Pork belly non-spoiling-Cheese Burger! Give me some man-made nutrients and load me up on preservatives, I don't want to spoil before I get old...

But at least my lunch wasn't still moving...

...Content was deleted by host...

PS. That is fresh octopus by the way...

2 comments:

Traci K said...

Oh yuck!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I can't see the picture AuntieN