Heat Map

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

25% Complete

The first quarter results are in for 2008 and I present to all my readers the executive summary. First of all, I want to recognize the top blogs and thank them for funneling some of their readers to me. The top five referral blogs are as follows...

NUMBER FIVE

The View from #1910

Number Four

Starling's Nest

Number Three

Mike, Tracy and Boys

Number Two

My M&Ms will Melt your Heart

and the

NUMBER ONE

referral for the first quarter of 2008
(Drum Roll Please)

Some Chicks Blog

A big thank you too all my readers (known and unknown) who have made it easy to keep, at least this one, my 2008 New Years Resolution. I couldn't have kept the verocity of the posts going without all your supporting comments and signing of my guest book. For all the Lurkers out there, thank you for stopping by at least once and don't be afraid to drop in every now and again.

Other Statistics
295 Visitors from 6 Countries
1085 Visits from 37 States
1095 Visits resulting in 1766 Page Views
1766 Page Views from 160 Cities

All for a total of
2 Days 11 Hours 50 Minutes & 52 Seconds
(2d:11:50:51.999)
of time wasted right here!

As they say, you can waste all your money and with deligient effort earn it all and than some back, but time that is wasted is lost forever! Hopefully all that time wasn't completely wasted.

5 comments:

Wrena said...

PAT YOURSELF ON THE BACK TOO YOU KEEP US ROLLING!!

Traci K said...

Good job bloggers and to Wrena for directing all the rest your way! I've been trying to send the single ladies your way, but I guess they're too busy to blog.:)

The J's said...

Well, sorry I don't have any single friends to send your way...Wrong generation I guess!! :*)
Anyway, thanks for the laughs, smiles, eye-rolling & groans! I'm sure we all waste too much time on the computer, but hey, it could be worse than blogging!

Cheri said...

Wow! I can't believe I made the list!!!

Carl said...

I have found the statistics of my blog visitors to be quite interesting; kind of interesting to know just how many people actually use the links you provide on your blogs. I am happy to receive the traffic that comes from everyone's blog.

As for sending the single ladies my way, keep trying I am sure some lucky single lady will snag me someday; at which point she will question if her luck was good. ;)