Heat Map

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Technology is Evil!

A quick note before you watch the video, it does contain a couple of strong words and grown up situations so little ears might want to be covered...



Now my only question is, "Why? Why would a man want to go and do something of such magnitude that will get his wife all fired up and willing to air out the dirty little secrets of their relationship in such a public venue as YouTUBE?"

I would like to rant on about how the male side of the situation has been completely misrepresented and portrayed in a way as to filter and spotlight all the negative, but as a Man I know that we have this genetic anomaly, or recessive trait if you like, that makes us do stupid, senseless, moronic and completely selfish acts. I do pity the poor fool, he has stoked a fireball and someone is going to get second degree burns...

I wonder if it is too late for flowers and an apology?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

With Tricia, it would be another diamond and more in the alimony/ pension fund! Or if he really wanted to get rid of her, he should just do the duty and have naughty with her, she would probably throw-up and run, screaming back to England! Trust me lady, if he needs to tell you, his young wife, he can't and does, it is naughty, hurts!!! or with his boyfriend!!! AuntieN

Anonymous said...

Wait... explain this to me... you're taking HER side? I personally think they must deserve each other, along with all of the shredding of character and defamation they each can give. :)

But then, I have the perfect husband and I am the perfect wife... well, the first one anyway.

Carl said...

Well, I can't really take her side (us men are supposed to stick together and I don't want to lose my man card)...but I really don't think I want to be on his side either; so I am going to pull a Swiss trick and maintain my neutrality. ;)