Heat Map

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Water Pressure...

The utility work has finally been completed so the water pressure in my area has reached an acceptable level. Now if the City would just get all the holes patched that they created when they dug up the water mains. I was completely amazed what it felt like to take a hot shower with a little something behind it. The water used to barely spray out of the shower head and any additional water demand in the house would cause a significant change in shower flow, but not any more. Heck, I can even run a sprinkler(not that I would need to in the middle of winter) and still be able to shower. :)

The best part of the whole upgrade of the utility service, a water main was ruptured! And of course since it is a weekend, the city will just let that flow water until Monday. Should be some decent ice skating as well!

3 comments:

Wrena said...

Nice! Have you put on your skates? Lots of figure 8's in the ice. 15* today. So glad we had a large building for special mtg that we could eat our lunch inside. A few years ago we had a building that we had to eat in our vehicals:( it was cold and hard to manage with the babies. Post a photo of the water/ice please. hugs

Carl said...

Oh, you want pictures? Oops, never took any... *Grin*

Anonymous said...

If I had known, I could have taken a picture of the river running down the street when I took MB to work (her car is in the shop). What a mess... now it is MUD!! (so is my car!)

Love Auntie