Heat Map

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Here goes...

As part of my 2008 New Years Resolutions I am starting a blog of the highlights of my life. Well, maybe I shouldn't call it the highlights since I am sure that it is bound to include some of the dirt as well.

In nine days I leave for my winter vacation and I am looking forward to the trip. This year I am going out to North Dakota to try my hand at upland bird hunting, pheasant and sharp-tail. I have never done any sort of bird hunting so it will be an interesting learning experience. I will be staying with my sister and her family, her husband is going to be providing the hunting experience. I don't think I will be able to post anything when I am out there, but will post the highlights of the trip when I get back.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Fred - I like your blog - glad you geve me the address and I will check in every now and then!!

Good job!

Love Auntie M

Anonymous said...

Guess they need spell check!! Sorry...