Heat Map

Monday, December 31, 2007

It is NEVER to late...

They always say that it is never too late to do the right thing, so I guess today would be a good day to get all my 2007 Resolutions done, eh?

The year wrapped up with spending time with the family. The family has grown considerably over the years and now it is overwhelming to have us all together at the same time. I thought growing up with four sisters was bad, but now most of them have little families of their own which really packs the parents house.




After everyone headed home I was completely lost in the silence at my house. The quiet was refreshing and scary all at the same time. All good things come to an end, so I guess it is time for me to hit the books and get some homework finished.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE YOUR PIX AND POST! GLAD YOU HAD A FANTASTIC HOLIDAY SEASON. PHOTO CHALANGE HAS BEEN POSTED >>>GRRRRR<<<<< ARE YA READY I AM WERE GOING OUT FOR AN ADVENTURE TOMORROW SO WE WILL BE "PHOTO FREEKS" YOU'D BE LAUGHING WE ARE SO EXCITED FOR THIS THING. LOL!!! HOPE TO SEE YOUR WORK SOON! HUGS!

Anonymous said...

Great slide shows - one shot looks like someone was practicing for the Photo Challenge! :)

Love Auntie

Wanda, Melania & Mishayla said...

Looks like you really enjoy your nephews and nieces. Aren't they great? I don't get to indulge mine as much as I used to before having my own kids, but they are still special to me. We have the same full house experience when everyone is home with their families and the "quiet" when it's all done. I can definitely relate. Happy New Year.

Traci K said...

Oh Heather is going to clobber you for the faces one! Looks like she's teaching Brit to pose too. Glad you had a great time! Happy New year!