Heat Map

Friday, December 21, 2007

The end is near

Finally, Friday has arrived and I feel like I have packed up everything except the kitchen sink. Hopefully I didn't forget anything that can't be replaced by a quick stop off at a Wal-mart (Not that I really want to go to Wal-mart this time of year anyways). Now if I can just manage to get through the work day, at least I have a huge deadline today so that will make the day fly by!

Not sure of internet status where I will be staying in ND, but I know I will have to track a connection down at least once to turn in my homework, so I will try to post. Otherwise, there will be a recap of everything when I get back into town next week.

For all those traveling this weekend, drive safe and have a great trip.

3 comments:

Wrena said...

Great all please!
Parties here at school in both girls's classes. Sugar high another words!
Look forward to hearing from you soon. Pix will be great of all the folks you share your holidays with.

<3 Sierra said...

Hey, have a great trip! Have a fun and relaxing vacation! :D

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a wonderful vacation on your ND trip!!

See you when you get back.

Love Auntie M