Heat Map

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

A little lunch hour snippet...

What are you really good at?
Learning new things

What's the quality you least like in others?
Arrogance

What is your favorite motto?
That which is easily obtained is not worth having!

What's the one thing you'll never understand?
Why my tax dollars are wasted policing policy in other countries that do not want our help

Someone should invent...
A pill for happy...oh wait, they have that already don't they

My life would be simpler if...
I didn't want so much and settle for so little.

What are you most proud of?
Getting where I am mostly on my own

Simplest pleasure?
Nestled in behind the stock, peering through the mirage and seeing the crater appear in the gong!

What surprises you most about your adult life?
Nothing is what it seems and there is no such thing as being right

What's something that no one knows?
The exact moment of their demise

What's something that makes you laugh?
Stupidity of educated peoples

Something I've been struggling with lately is...
338 Edge, 325 WSM, 7mm WSM or 338-378...Difficult decision

If you could change places with anyone, living or dead, for one day, who would it be?
Myself (maybe I could take back my selfish action that changed my life)

Would you rather be a little smarter or a little sexier?
Hum, either one would bring me fame, fortune and friends...Would trade them both for respect

The best decision I ever made was...
Going to college

If you suddenly came into $1,000 in spare cash, what would you do with it?
Stimulate the bank account...Nah, probably would be spent on a pair of Steiners.

What's the one thing you refuse to eat?
Cold Raw Meat!

If I knew then what I know now...
I would make other mistakes

Guiltiest pleasure?
Basking in the recognition of a job well done

What would your ideal "I'd rather be... " bumper sticker say?
...poisoning pigeons in the park! (Yes, my sense of humor is a bit whacked.)

What's your favorite possession?
Probably...um...all my camera equipment