Heat Map

Monday, May 12, 2008

Blogger Sabbitical!

For all you daily readers, I have been really busy and have taken a sabbatical from the blog posts so that I can keep focused on all the little things that are vying for my attention right now. Hopefully it wont be a complete sabbatical, but just a bit of a slow down or a market correction as the marketing analysts would say.

This week is the Special Olympics here so I know I will be there a couple times so I will try to post Britt's results for everyone to keep track of how she does in her events. I will post again, don't worry...

3 comments:

Wrena said...

Simply content knowing your thriving and you care about your readers!

Cant wait to hear about the event either! Go Britt!!!

Traci K said...

Go Britt! We're waiting to hear how you do!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.