Heat Map

Saturday, May 3, 2008

And the results are...

Hahaha, just kidding not tabulating the survey results just yet. Thanks to everyone who has taken the ten minutes and filled it out. Survey is open till the end of May and I speculate starting in June there might be some interesting changes to my blog... ;)

The weekend is dragging on and I am getting so burned out. I have a major case of senioritis and working on homework assignments is the last thing that I want to be doing this weekend. The weather is nice and I find myself hiding inside away from the political helpers and the motorcycle. I really should be putting that back together and tuning it up this weekend. Sigh...

For those who are interested, Check out the 'Official' countdown timer...

3 comments:

Wrena said...

That is cool you had it in you to get one and now your going one #..... Holy Moly! That is fantastic! Wonder what the average american with ONE degree would be. Count me out! I am just sitting here wishing. But I do love my job!

The J's said...

Yeah, I second Wrena's comment!!

Jason and Sue said...

I do apologize for my lack of posting...more to come soon. Plus, I'm returning to Montana in 4 weeks to see the fam and go to Ronan. I'm insanely excited! Hope life is treating you well!