Heat Map

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Best Job in the WORLD!!!

What a week, sorry for not getting the rant out on Wednesday; while the rant was posted I didn't get it scheduled correctly to auto post. Oops!

This weekend was absolutely nice warm weather, weather that makes me really wish I was out enjoying the open road. Unfortunately, the motorcycle is still not completely ready to go since I still have a box of parts in the living room that need to be installed before it will be ready to run. Spent the weekend watching firefighters do their thing and offering a little of my energy as well.
The rest of the family was off at convention, so I haven't been able to spoil the nephew much lately. I think my dog is missing Savannah since he has trained her quite well at tossing the tennis ball for him. But this is what it looks like when I am babysitting, most of the time. I think my sister's have pictures of me nappin' will all the nephews and nieces; but like my shirt says, "I CAN sleep for days!"
Sorry, no posts of delicious looking food from this weekend. I know some of your are just absolutely deflated and crushed that I didn't have something to make your mouth water.

1 comment:

Carin said...

Hope you get that motorcycle running soon. Not only for the fun it brings.... but hey, let's face it, better gas mileage doesn't hurt a thing!