Heat Map

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Global Warming

Is Carbon Dioxide concentrations causing Global Warming or is Global Warming causing higher Carbon Dioxide concentrations? Just something to ponder, but with the latest threat of a lawsuit against Al Gore and the GW Activists maybe something we ALL should ponder a little more. I don't remember where I obtained the information, but I recall at climate graph that compares C02 concentrations with average temperature and the graph clearly shows, to the non-graphically challenged that is, that a spike in temperature PROCEEDS the spike in Carbon Dioxide...hum...

Thank kind of chunks a HUGE hole in the global warming theory that I have heard, but I will also provide you with the ONLY evidence I have ever seen that supports global warming...

5 comments:

Cheri said...

Second from the left...looks a bit like modern day boxers. Right? Bet theres a lot of guys out there n't that dont know they're running around in ladies wear!

Wrena said...

HOW FAR WOULD YOU LIKE TO GO BACK IN TIME? IS THIS A SIGN OF WHAT YOUR POSING IN IN 2006??? LAUGH! YOU MADE ME, LAUGH THAT IS! THIS IS WAY TO FUNNY!!

Traci K said...

That's a good one! We'll know we're in trouble when they start making underwear out of dental floss!

Anonymous said...

Oh my! Had to copy and paste this one. Won't I have some lucky email receipients?

The J's said...

Looks more like a Friday funny to me!! Well, maybe for a mom of teenagers it fits under the "Rant" label???!!!! LOL!!!
Thanks for the laugh!