Heat Map

Monday, March 3, 2008

Welcome home?

Oh how I love facebook, let me count the ways. As most could tell from the previous post I was out of town for the weekend, but to my surprise my entire e-mail contact list got requests to join facebook when I was out of town. So today my e-mail is being flooded with all sorts of replies. Now my dolly-lhama is do I send out an e-mail to everyone apologizing from the giant amount of facebook spam that got sent from my e-mail account or do I just start paddling and see what kind of surfing I can get done. Hum, such decisions.

The weekend was a lot of fun and I got to spend a little time visiting with ol' friends and enjoyed some quality time with my nieces. They are a lot of fun and I must be honest my camera never made it out of my back pack when I was there so I don't have any pictures to share. Heather gives a big hello to all my blog readers that she knows. The good part is I almost have her talked into starting a blog of her own.

I had forgotten what it is like to be in a college town and I must have looked like a puppy who just escaped from the lease. Running around all excited like trying to see just who would scratch my ears. That is one thing this town has going for itself, very easy for me to concentrate on and accept the results of my past experiences.

Well, I am off to work will post more later... Oh and those who might have gotten a facebook invitation from my account, do whatever you like and I apologize for that annoying request.

2 comments:

Wrena said...

That was a joke? =] huh! how did that happen! Should I cancel or will you write?

Traci K said...

Hurray for attempting to get Heather to blog! I'll work on her some more when we're there in July!:) Glad you had a fun weekend! Hope Bozeman wasn't too overwhelming to you now!