Heat Map

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Handouts...

Dear Congressmen,

Due to years of investment debauches outside of my control my piggy bank has declined in value to the present day value of $0.03; which is not sufficient for me to take my planned vacations this year. Further more, if I am required to take monies out of my paycheck, I will not have enough capital to make any purchases and will have to cut back on many of my daily activities that I have come to regard as something that I deserve to have and not really perks.

If I am not given a bailout payment of $10.2 million I will not be able to enjoy the life I think I am entitled. I will need these funds no later than April 15th so I can pay my taxes (slight accounting error on my part and in no way was it an attempt to shirk my obligations to the IRS).

Sincerely,

Average American

No comments: