Heat Map

Monday, February 23, 2009

Yawn!

Is it time to emerge from my long winter nap yet?

Life has been keeping me busy so I haven't blogged much lately, I suppose I should do more of that soon. I have managed to get out coyote hunting this winter, but the sneaky buggers where on vacation that weekend. I did see a little Quill Pig feasting on bark high up in some shrubs. Check out the snow drift, proof that I am capable of walking on water.
Valentine's day came and went; I spent most of the weekend dealing with a nervous stomach. Still not sure if it was food poisoning, flu or reaction to a new food item. Nothing quite like laying on the couch all weekend, not very romantic I know...

No idea how long before I post again, but I do hope to get some pictured edited and posted soon. But the test comes first and I am running out of study time...Yikes!!!

2 comments:

Wrena said...

You are still kicking or kidding I is what I really ment to say. :)

Auntie M said...

Hey - nice to see you posting again... I had about given up... haven't stopped by and checked for a bit and am delighted to see new material here!!